Thursday, April 22, 2010

A little background first...

My husband, Neal and I met back in September of 2004. We were just friends at first. I had a lot going on in my life and wasn't ready to settle down at that time. He was going through a divorce and wasn't really ready himself.

We did hang out and get to know each other for a few months. When we were finally ready we started dating on April 2, 2005. Then in March of 2006 we were engaged. Married June 9, 2007. I love with him all my heart and he is my world. I'm so happy that we met and have been through all we have together, the happy and the sad. He is my rock and without I might be in a mental institution now.

Neal is lucky enough to be very smart in computers and has had a well enough salary that lets me be a housewife. At times I do get bored, but it's better than having to work. Right now though, he is out of work due to lack of company intelligence. It's a long story and I won't get into to it. He is actively per suing some work now though. I hope his lay off doesn't last too long.

We had discussed having children during our dating period and after we got married we decided to wait until after a trip to Italy in April/May of 2008 to start trying. The trip to Italy was fantastic. I would love to go back and see more one day. We went with his parents, his sister and brother - in - law, their 3 kids, a family friend and 2 of his aunts. There were a lot of us which made the trip so much fun. We had a great time going to Venice, Tuscany and Rome. The trip lasted 2 weeks and could have lasted 2 more. If you can make it to Italy, I highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment