Wednesday, January 5, 2011

22 weeks along

I can't believe I've made it this far with out one single issue!! Last time I went to the Dr. was just before Christmas for my level 2 u/s and our baby was measuring over 1 week ahead. Such great news to hear. We've learned that we're having a boy and his name is Maximus Daniel. The Dr. didn't change my due date, so it's still set for May 7 2011 and I can't wait for him to get here. I still have to go over my birthing plan with my Dr. so he's aware of what I want and hopefully things will go as close to planned as possible. We still have to find furniture and our bedding is on back order till the end of February. I can't believe this is really happening!! I also am shocked that we're having a boy. I was certain in the beginning it was a girl because of timing. Either way, as long as I get to bring a baby home, I'm happy.

My next appt is January 13th and I hope it's followed by good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment