Friday, April 1, 2011

Holy Cow....

Basically, I'm due May 7th, but will be having a c-section on May 2nd. That means there's about 31 days until Max will make his entrance into the world. Unless of course, he decides to come early, which I'm cool with. :)

I honestly can not believe I have made it this far. I can not wait to meet him and hold him. Max truly is our little miracle. Of course though, I still can't help but to worry that something will still go wrong at some point. I try not to let it take over in my mind, but the thoughts still linger.

Honestly, this pregnancy has been totally uneventful. Not once were we told anything that we needed to be really worried or concerned about.  Wow, I'm still in shock that I've only got 31 days left. I really hope the time goes quickly. I'm not one of those women who loves being pregnant. I can't wait to have my body back. I won't go into too much 'bitching' now. I'll save that for a later time.

May 2nd is also Max's dad's birthday. He is so excited to be able to share his birthday with his son.


I had my shower a couple of weeks ago and it was great. We received so many great gifts and I'm so thankful for everyone who came.

Max's nursery is all set up and ready for him. We're waiting on a couple of pieces of furniture, but not ones that are desperately needed. We have his crib and changing table, the most important pieces right now.


Sorry for the uneventfulness, but sometimes, it's the greatest gift you can receive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment